No subject

Tue Apr 3 04:38:12 UTC 2007

they did so, then it would perhaps become a thorn to them.
Regards,

greg

----- Original Message -----
From: "Price, Tim" <Tim.Price at auspost.com.au>
To: <computerbank at lists.linux.org.au>
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 4:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Computerbank] Linux prize for finding PM's email address

> from http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/01/19/1042911270295.html
>
> "Sure you can fill out some forms on these sites and hope that they reach
> the PM but the point is that many voters can't or prefer not to visit
these
> sites."
>
> So...'fraid not
>
> I think Labour probably could've googled themselves!
>
> -tpgp

service. If we can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or
visit our website www.auspost.com.au.

> CAUTION
>
> This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The
confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or
destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received
this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action
in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return
e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.