[Computerbank] Re: [cai-sa] Teen Challenge -Network

Romana Challans romana at timelady.com
Wed Apr 2 11:32:54 UTC 2003

and everyone knows emacs is better than vi.

in other words, we can all do the holy wars. personally, the day i find
the perfect system is the day i die - ie there aint no such beasty. a
bledning of the best features of gnome and kde - well, now....:)

both have advantages and disadvantages.as dsl so (ohmigoddess
peacefully) said, its about whats best for cai. actuually, whats best
for recips, imho:)

and as for pete (one of the sweetest guys i'll ever know) being as
grumpy as dsl, hell, all of us can outgrump peter, its too easy:)

r:)

--
Romana Challans

State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Incorporated - Sa Branch
http://sa.computerbank.org.au/