[Computerbank] On IRC support

Julien Goodwin jgoodwin at chriskaine.com.au
Thu Jan 10 11:46:06 UTC 2002

At any point in time during the day (and night :-) there is normally at
least one computerbank person, and ofter three or more. We're always willing
to answer questions.

However I don't know if (and Penni or Romana should be able to correct me)
recipients are shown how to get onto the computerbank IRC, perhaps that
would be a good Icon to add to the desktops, a script to open X-chat and
connect to #computerbank so there doesn't have to be a complex procedure for
them.

Julien, [AKA LapTop006 on #computerbank]