[Computerbank] Stock Control CBV

Julien Goodwin jgoodwin at chriskaine.com.au
Wed Dec 5 11:20:36 UTC 2001

One of the first things I did when I volunteered for CBV was to create a
database containing printers and their statuses & features (eg. colour
doublesided, needs cleaning & tonor). I can work on developing that into a
full web based app, but I have my own database problems to deal with ATM
(Just try switching a PHP app through 4 different RDBMS! Then try it without
a DB abstraction layer...)

Julien Goodwin