[Chlug] Hello!

Hassan Rasheed neuspuig at cofgi.org
Wed Apr 24 08:01:32 AEST 2024

Good morning sir,

I got this Email from a random search of related gold buyers,
brokers and dealers.

My name is Hassan Rasheed from the republic of Sierra Leone. I am
in direct contact with a military personnel who has $600m cash
and would like to move the cash to a free and Non taxable zone

I am contacting you because I know that you might engage this
transaction, to use the money to buy gold, sell and put his money
in the system

The fund owner is offering 40% for the movement of the money and
putting it into the banking system

If you have interest, contact me for more detail

Best Regards,
Hassan Rasheed
Tel:+256702675009