[Chlug] Web Development | Design

info at creativewebs.info info at creativewebs.info
Thu Jan 17 15:38:51 AEDT 2019

Hi,

Happy New Year!

Hope this message finds you well.

My name is Sarah and I just wanted to see if you might be interested in
starting 2019 off with a brand new website design which generates you more
customers and sales.

Right now we have a few specials that may tickle your fancy

1. Brand new website design (conversion optimized)

2. Mobile friendly website (responsive)

3. Increase your position on Google (SEO)

4. Create & Manage Facebook Ads (Social Media)

We are based in Sydney by the way.

If you are interested simply reply 1 to 4 with what you would like done from
the Menu & I'll send through some more info or we can jump on a quick call
if you prefer.

If not, no worries at all!

Thank you and I hope you have a great year ahead.

Kind regards,

Sarah Kennedy

Disclaimer: "Note: - We are not spammer. We found your email through
manually efforts. You can simply reply with remove so we will delete your
email from our list. Thanks again.