[Chlug] YOUR URGENT ATTENTION IS NEEDED

Magda Lomtatidze carlos.feitosa at inea.rj.gov.br
Thu Jun 28 21:20:29 AEST 2018

Good day,
 I Hope you get this email on time, I made a trip overseas for a program. on my way to my hotel room I was robbed  at gunpoint, my bag stolen from me and credit cards in it gone, leaving my passport and life safe. I Went to the embassy and they are willing to help me by letting me fly back home. I just have to pay for a ticket and settle Hotel bills, other bills I am owing here. Unfortunately for me, I don't have access to funds without my credit card.
 Please kindly lend me the sum £850 through western union money transfer or money gram process is easy for me to cash here and settle bills and get back home.
 I will reimburse you as soon as I get back Home . will appreciate whatever you can assist me with. Let me know if you can be of help. lomtatidzenn at gmail.com
 hopes on you,
 Thank you.