[Chlug] Web Listing

info at proposalforyou.org info at proposalforyou.org
Sun Feb 26 13:49:22 AEDT 2017

Hi,

My name is Mark and I am an Online Strategist.

I've been tracking the success of your website while doing some research on
your industry-I'm impressed with your company, but there are some real
opportunities for growth that you currently are missing.

Are you interested in several proven strategies to use content and social
media to drive relevant traffic to your site? In 20 minutes I can show you
how to fuel your brand and generate more revenue from search engines.

I'd like to follow up about this with a quick phone call. Can I call you
this week to discuss your campaign?

Thank you

Best regards

Mark

Note: - If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple "Remove",
we will never contact you again.