[Chlug] TOYOTA: We chose You to Test & Get a brand new Toyota family car WORTH $118, 216 - Find out how we can send the prize to you

IT info at nationalbestselection.com
Mon Nov 21 12:15:34 AEDT 2016

We chose YOU to TEST & GET a brand new Toyota family car WORTH $118,216!

Selection for 21/22 November 2016:
C*ode: TOYOTA118K

Find out how we can send the p*rize to YOU
http://nationalbestselection.com/jnpvL5741656_0k7u117.3lRe8.EKZhT.html

Customer: %chlug at lists.linux.org.au%
Draw Date: 21/22 Nov 2016
P*rize: $118,216 TOYOTA LandCruiser Sahara

Congratulations Customer %chlug at lists.linux.org.au%

In our July draw in the week of 21/22 November your email address has
been selected for a fantastic p*rize! You can TEST & GET a brand new Toyota

family car WORTH $118,216!

Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your P*rize.

Your brand new Toyota family car WORTH $118,216 is waiting for you on
our website for a few more days. This is time limited S*pecial Offer.

Go to the Website and Get Your TOYOTA Car Now!
http://nationalbestselection.com/qqs2L5741656.VubU117.Dpsq8_6yHMT.html

Click Here and Verify Your P*rize as soon as possible
http://nationalbestselection.com/dNl0L5741656.rLlo117.KbMr8_N4CaT.html

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://nationalbestselection.com/GpYbD5741656_Ec7b6eb97e4b3ed406401183b8fe7ffdf074_ooKc117_F0jV78/0et57.html

To stop receiving these
emails:http://nationalbestselection.com/kC5hU5741656_xYjj6eb97e4b3ed406401183b8fe7ffdf074.5BVa78_5IM8117.html