[Chlug] Free $100 coles voucher !

Let's Insure - Coles Group info at news.dealfactor-australia.com
Sun May 15 09:01:20 AEST 2016

http://news.dealfactor-australia.com/YSUzRDU5OCUyNmMlM0Q0MyUyNmUlM0Q0NzM2MjklMjZsJTNENDAwJTI2cyUzRDI0MjAxMjglMjZ0JTNEYyUyNmxzJTNEMSUyNnVuc3Vic2NyaWJlX2xpbmslM0QlMjZtaXJyb3JfbGluayUzRA==

Contact us today for a FREE no obligation quote, and receive a Free 00 Coles Voucher [1] with
every new Life Insurance Policy.

 		 [1]

 		Find out today how you could save with Let’s Insure Life Insurance. [1]

Hi,

We understand the importance of family, that's why we have made it easy for you to protect yours
with affordable life insurance, in case the worse happens to you. Contact us for a FREE no
obligation quote, and receive A FREE 00 COLES VOUCHER with every new Life Insurance Policy.
CONTACT US FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY. [2]

 		 [1]

 *Offer available to Let’s Insure customers who apply and are accepted for a Life Insurance
Policy during the promotional period . To be eligible the Policy Owner must hold the policy for 3
consecutive months and pay 3 months’ premiums in full. Limit of one Gift Card per Policy and
Policy Owner. This offer is non-transferrable. Voucher will be issued within 5 days of eligibility
being determined.

 This is general information only. Please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement [3]
available at letsinsure.com.au before you decide to take out a Let’s Insure product. Let’s
Insure Life Insurance is issued by St Andrew’s Life Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 98 105 176 243, AFSL
281731 and distributed and promoted by Let’s Insure, a trading name of Select AFSL Pty Limited ABN
34 151 931 618, AFSL 408647. Terms & Conditions apply. For further information, please read our
Privacy Policy [4] and Terms & Conditions [5].

 The information that you provide will be handled by Jack Media Pty Ltd (ABN 53 151 733 621) in
accordance with the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles. By submitting this page you
agree that you have read and understood the Privacy Policy and Jack Media Pty Ltd may use your email
address and data provided to send information, correspondence and promotions concerning third party
products & services. Details on how to access/correct your personal information or complain about a
breach is set out in our Privacy Policy. For further information, please read our Privacy Policy [6]
and Terms & Conditions [7].

http://news.dealfactor-australia.com/YSUzRDU5OCUyNmMlM0Q0MyUyNmUlM0Q0NzM2MjklMjZsJTNENDAyJTI2cyUzRDI0MjAxMjglMjZ0JTNEYyUyNmxzJTNEMQ==

Links:
------