[Chlug] Agenda 21: Sick Depopulation Plot Kicks-Off In USA

Mark no-reply at affiliatlysmtp.com
Fri Mar 4 06:26:38 AEDT 2016

Senator Ted Cruz's father, Rafael, warned us about over a year ago.

At this very moment, the final pieces of this savage agenda are being
put together?

And in the next 12 months this huge, hushed-up conspiracy may dust off
over 100 million God-loving Americans.

This leaked information will cause a massive tsunami within our
government and take the heads of some fat Democratic cats.

Click here before the video is taken down.
http://affiliatlysmtp.com/index.php/campaigns/gr0379x5k5aca/track-url/rn707ghmlva07/c7b1875aab576c713d4f259ae56cfbf94ebba992

PS: Fearful for his family's safety, the man who exposed this wretched
elitist plot chose to keep his identity hidden.

After watching his report myself, I can see why.

Fact is, I've never seen anything as outrageous as this.

Click here
http://affiliatlysmtp.com/index.php/campaigns/gr0379x5k5aca/track-url/rn707ghmlva07/c7b1875aab576c713d4f259ae56cfbf94ebba992
to see for yourself how America's elites plan to "dispose" themselves
of 100 million "useless eaters".

If want to unsubscribe to this newsletter please click here
http://affiliatlysmtp.com/index.php/campaigns/gr0379x5k5aca/track-url/rn707ghmlva07/16a7746e7fa06c861c5528b2c74636db5e1b2abd