[Chlug] JETSTAR Giveaway: Congratulations - We have a very special surprise for you - YOU have been specially selected to get a $1000 JETSTAR Gift Voucher - We need your opinion in order to improve our services Fill in our 1 minute survey and collect your JETSTAR Gift Card worth $1, 000

info at cessingmedia.eu info at cessingmedia.eu
Sat Jul 30 10:01:55 AEST 2016

 <http://cessingmedia.eu/lists/lt.php?id=ZE0KVBkBVhgIAwJWCQVR>

 We have a very special surprise for you!

 You are eligible for a $1000 JETSTAR

 Gift Card!

 Give us your opinion

 We need your opinion in order to improve our services.

 Fill in our 1 minute survey
<http://cessingmedia.eu/lists/lt.php?id=ZE0KVBkBVhgIAwJWCQVR>
and have a chance to win a Gift Card worth $1000!

 <http://cessingmedia.eu/lists/lt.php?id=ZE0KVBkBVhgIAwJWCQVR>

 <http://cessingmedia.eu/lists/lt.php?id=ZE0KVBkBVhgIAwJWCQVR>

 .

.
You have received this email because you have previously provided us with
your email address and shown an interest in us. If you do not want to
receive future emails from us please follow this link: unsubscribe me
<http://cessingmedia.eu/lists/lt.php?id=ZE0KVRkBVhgIAwJWCQVR>