[Chlug] Congratulations BUNNINGS Customer! You have been selected in our weekly draw for $500 Supermarket Voucher - Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card Now

$500 BUNNINGS Voucher tim at marsmailtrack.com
Sat Jul 23 09:51:16 AEST 2016

Congratulations BUNNINGS Customer!

 Selection for 23/24/25 July 2016:
 C*ode: BUNNINGS500SGC

You have been selected in our weekly draw!
http://marsmailtrack.com/PxLvL43257662.iRo32806-Mp951847.UaBHT.html

Customer: %chlug at lists.linux.org.au%
Draw Date: 23/24/25 July 2016
P*rize: $500 BUNNINGS Gift Card/$500 Vouchers

Congratulations Customer %chlug at lists.linux.org.au%

In our July draw in the week of 23/24/25 July your email address has been
selected for a fantastic p*rize! You can receive $500 BUNNINGS Gift Card
[500 AUD worth of store credit for your local BUNNINGS Store].

Go to the website to confirm your details and receive your Gift Card usable

at your local store. What will you get with this amazing p*rize? Stock up
your
favourite BUNNINGS items or use it to get wonderful presents for your
family
and friends.

Your $500 Gift Card is waiting for you on our website for a few more days.
This is time limited Special Offer.

Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card Now!
http://marsmailtrack.com/T7FEL43257662.UtnD2806-bH1P1847/tjQ7T.html

Note:
Go to the Website and Get Your Gift Card

Verify Your Gift Card as soon as possible
http://marsmailtrack.com/ZXUVL43257662_n9012806.Eo8m1847_y2nAT.html

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://marsmailtrack.com/njo6D43257662.NzTh6a537dbc46c18b27278b120eb03a2479.3HvC2806.GkZU290/rDK11594.html

To stop receiving these
emails:http://marsmailtrack.com/lCMTU43257662.OaCE6a537dbc46c18b27278b120eb03a2479/cSle290/HTAU2806569.htmle831e9a9e52a9acd202aa6d485b32