[Chlug] DYSON Australia: You can KEEP this Dyson vacuum cleaner - we are really looking for Testers who can TEST and KEEP our Vacuum Cleaners - your reviews are important to us

IT tim at marsmailtrack.com
Fri Jul 15 11:25:30 AEST 2016

Hi,

50 Australian households across the country are selected to become our
testers for our 50 Dyson Vacuum Cleaners.

Would you be interested in getting and testing out one? If so, here Is
your chance to get an ultra-lightweight and most powerful Dyson vacuum
cleaner worth $899 for your home for nothing.

http://marsmailtrack.com/6TcsL43257662/ZKH72610_HBiH1857.qvM1T.html

✔ Cordless
✔ Soundless
✔ Ultra powerful
✔ Ultra lightweight
✔ 5-year guarantee

CLICK HERE if you'd like to receive one Dyson vacuum cleaner.
http://marsmailtrack.com/5uQAL43257662/gSXV2610/Az2V1857/pyFDT.html

Terms & Conditions:
✔ After the test period, you can keep the vacuum cleaner
✔ A questionnaire will be sent to your home so that you can fill in your
feedback and experience about our vacuum cleaners

Click Here to TEST and KEEP Dyson vacuum cleaner
http://marsmailtrack.com/ygV3L43257662.s2EP2610/XOk91857-Tn7pT.html

Your email client cannot read this email.
To view it online, please go here:
http://marsmailtrack.com/zXNQD43257662.FW8Z6a537dbc46c18b27278b120eb03a2479_v1Fi2610.dUvT290/I3wU1620.html

You have received this email because you have previously provided us with
your email address and shown an interest in Dyson. If you do not want to
receive future emails from us please follow this
link::http://marsmailtrack.com/QmUJU43257662-Ib8z6a537dbc46c18b27278b120eb03a2479.qODo290/KjV42610.html