[Chlug] Keep your eye on the goal

Retaxis info at retaxify.com
Fri Apr 8 19:26:53 AEST 2016

Hi,

Nowadays, one can find anything and everything online. Everything can be
done online from buying to studies, groceries to garments etc. With the
increasing online activities, the offline buyers & browsers are rapidly
converting into online buyers.
With this growing e-commerce industry, every organisation is working at its
level best to leave the rest behind. In order to rocket boost your sales,
the organisation need to focus on their online marketing strategies and
content so as to engage the potential customers and enhance their buying
experience.

We offer marketing strategies for your online business helping you convert
‘browsers into potential buyers’ and mark your presence in the online
industry. The package we offer includes a dedicated key account manager
(KAM) who with his heart and soul works for your business to flourish and
reach heights. Our services include marketing strategies like- Search
Engine Optimization, SMO, PPC management etc.

Our Plan of Action:

On Page Optimization
Off Page optimization
Key word research and analysis
URL Analysis & Rewriting
Meta tag analysis, Writing & Implementation
Web Master Integration
Google Analytics Integration
XML Site Creation
Ranking Reports
Traffic Reports
Price:

INR 10,000 per month + Service Tax

Our Website :
http://216.107.149.179/~rtaxify/link.php?M=3346366&N=85&L=8&F=T
--
Regards:

Devesh Garg
C S Tech Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.
A-146, Third Floor, Sector-63
Noida - 201301, U.P., India.

Phone : 0120-4222758        Mobile : 09971125588
Support : 0120-4323313      Skype : devesh-cstech
www.csquaretech.com         www.retaxis.com

ALL INDIA / DELHI - NCR 09971125511

Indore : 8750398883             Mumbai : 850609883

Calcutta : 8744098883          Bangalore : 8510898883

Hyderabad : 9540398883      Ahmedabad : 8750898883

​