[Chlug] Fwd: We have disabled your payments functionality in an effort to protect you.

ANZ hrd at thewatch.co
Tue Mar 31 07:14:35 AEDT 2015

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Dear chlug at lists.linux.org.au
We are writing to let you know that there has been irregular login activity on your account. We have investigated your account and believe it has been compromised. The next time you log in, you will notice some steps to help you regain control of your account.

Your last login purchase was initiated from: Russia (Moscow)
As a result of this suspicious activity, we have disabled your payments functionality in an effort to protect you as well as our other users.

If you would like to reactivate your payments account functionality and regain control of your account, please contact us here:

ANZ Regain Control Centre
Thanks,
ANZ Risk Management
Please do not reply to this email, as it is unmonitored.