[Chlug] Thailand Fr. R8, 890 l Bali Fr. R8, 999 l India Fr. R5, 849 and More...

STA Travel newsletter at statravel.co.za
Tue Mar 10 21:46:33 AEDT 2015

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjIyNjI3MzAS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&j=NTIxMDUxMTg1S0&mt=1&rt=0 into your browser.

If you are unable to see the message below, click below to view:
 http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjIyNjI3MzAS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&j=NTIxMDUxMTg1S0&mt=1&rt=0

Hi there,

Did you know that Asia is said to be the birthplace of human civilization? Country-to-country there are amazing stories to tell, places to discover and people to meet. Wouldn?t you like to explore Asia your way? the alternative way.

This week, we bring you our amazing (as always) Thailand deals. Relax on a beach for 7 nights from only R8,890. Party under the Full Moon with Contiki for 9 days from R7,025. Explore Bangkok and the Thai Islands for 9 days from R7,650.

Fancy a different Asian destination? How about 7 nights in Bali from R8,999? That?s right! Flights, transfers and 7 nights? accommodation in Bali from only R8,999!

Do you love the world of travel and adventure as much as we do? STA Travel is recruiting! Click here to find out more about us and the amazing opportunities that come along with being a Travel Expert.

STA Travel,
#StartTheAdventure

See the full colour version of this mailer...
 http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjIyNjI3MzAS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&j=NTIxMDUxMTg1S0&mt=1&rt=0

***** STA Travel *****

Why am I getting this?
If this is the first time you have received this newsletter - thank you for registering! If you have booked a ticket with us in the past few weeks, you will also be receiving it for the first time - we hope you like it - but if you don't, then please unsubscribe here and we promise not to bother you again.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=16&ms=MjIyNjI3MzAS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NTIxMDUxMTg1S0&mt=1&rt=0

Enquiries:
Please do not reply to this newsletter.
Make an enquiry via the website or call 0861 781 781.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=24&ms=MjIyNjI3MzAS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NTIxMDUxMTg1S0&mt=1&rt=0

If you'd like to unsubscribe from this newsletter please go to:
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=16&ms=MjIyNjI3MzAS1&r=ODM1MTIzMTAwMTYS1&b=2&j=NTIxMDUxMTg1S0&mt=1&rt=0