[Chlug] Adventures from the Seoul | Fly to South Korea fr R9,725

STA Travel newsletter at statravel.co.za
Tue Sep 9 19:30:22 EST 2014

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjE0MTc4NTcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&j=NDAwNTMxNTgxS0&mt=1&rt=0 into your browser.

If you are unable to see the message below, click below to view:
 http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjE0MTc4NTcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&j=NDAwNTMxNTgxS0&mt=1&rt=0

STA Travel South Africa

Hi,

Have you ever dreamt of visiting South Korea? Its a country of juxtaposition. Serene mountain valleys bump against the pulsing lights and rush of 24-hour cities. This week we bring you a fantastic deal to get there!

Get R5,000 off your South Korea Adventure Tour and save R1,000 on flights to Seoul. If that doesn't wanna make you grab your chopsticks and scream "Annyeong" nothing will.

We're still running our amazing competition to win a trip for two to Thailand so if you haven't entered yet, what are you waiting for? Speaking of Thailand, this week we showcase some of the things that only we can bring you. Wanna learn to dive? Spend some time at an Elephant Sanctuary? Learn to make authentic thai cuisine? The Thailand experts have got you covered!

STA Travel,

Find your Adventure!

See the full colour version of this mailer...
 http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjE0MTc4NTcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&j=NDAwNTMxNTgxS0&mt=1&rt=0

***** STA Travel *****

Why am I getting this?
If this is the first time you have received this newsletter - thank you for registering! If you have booked a ticket with us in the past few weeks, you will also be receiving it for the first time - we hope you like it - but if you don't, then please unsubscribe here and we promise not to bother you again.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=18&ms=MjE0MTc4NTcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&b=2&j=NDAwNTMxNTgxS0&mt=1&rt=0

Enquiries:
Please do not reply to this newsletter.
Make an enquiry via the website or call 0861 781 781.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=25&ms=MjE0MTc4NTcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&b=2&j=NDAwNTMxNTgxS0&mt=1&rt=0

If you'd like to unsubscribe from this newsletter please go to:
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=18&ms=MjE0MTc4NTcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&b=2&j=NDAwNTMxNTgxS0&mt=1&rt=0