[Chlug] Hello.

Amanda Zakari ellamel61 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 12:08:08 EST 2014

Hello,

My name is Miss Amanda Zakari, It give me a great pleasure to write you. I was browsing when i came across your Profile and it attracts me to write to you so that we can be friends. I love making new friends and learning from their culture and environment. I will be very happy to be in communication with you so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. I will like you to reply me back so that i can tell you more about my self and give you my picture. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Have a blessed day.
Thanks
Miss Amanda