[Chlug] Incredible Flight Deals this week! Secure your Christmas flights for R1000

STA Travel newsletter at statravel.co.za
Tue Aug 12 20:39:29 EST 2014

To view this mail in a browser, copy http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjEyNjIyMzcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&j=MzgwNzUxMjUxS0&mt=1&rt=0 into your browser.

If you are unable to see the message below, click below to view:
 http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjEyNjIyMzcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&j=MzgwNzUxMjUxS0&mt=1&rt=0

STA Travel South Africa

Ever heard the saying "A mile of road can take you somewhere... but a mile of runway can take you anywhere"?

Find your inner bird with this week's flight deals! Will you journey off to Istanbul? The real Turkish delight... Or maybe head off to New York, New York... so nice they named it twice?

Theres a whole world out there waiting for you...

Find your adventure!

See the full colour version of this mailer...
 http://links.mkt293.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjEyNjIyMzcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&j=MzgwNzUxMjUxS0&mt=1&rt=0

***** STA Travel *****

Why am I getting this?
If this is the first time you have received this newsletter - thank you for registering! If you have booked a ticket with us in the past few weeks, you will also be receiving it for the first time - we hope you like it - but if you don't, then please unsubscribe here and we promise not to bother you again.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=15&ms=MjEyNjIyMzcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&b=2&j=MzgwNzUxMjUxS0&mt=1&rt=0

Enquiries:
Please do not reply to this newsletter.
Make an enquiry via the website or call 0861 781 781.
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=19&ms=MjEyNjIyMzcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&b=2&j=MzgwNzUxMjUxS0&mt=1&rt=0

If you'd like to unsubscribe from this newsletter please go to:
 http://links.mkt293.com/ctt?kn=15&ms=MjEyNjIyMzcS1&r=NzgyNDIyMTgwOQS2&b=2&j=MzgwNzUxMjUxS0&mt=1&rt=0