[Chlug] Professional Web Designer & SEO !!

Prachi Lali smo.manager.lali at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 16:41:18 EST 2013

Hi,

I hope business is keeping you busy!

I Just want to confirm that did you get my last mail or not.

Haven't heard back from you. Do let me know if you are interested in Hiring
a full time resource at 1/3 of the cost.

If you are Interested in Then Let Me Know I would Happy to send You Price
etc.

I'm looking forward to your views

Kind Regards,

Prachi Lali