[Chlug] Let Yourself Go on 8 October + Let Your Journey Begin with our Eat Pray Love packages

STA Newsletter noreply at statravel.co.za
Wed Sep 22 22:49:06 EST 2010

If you are unable to see the message below, click below to view:
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=52&m=4573438&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTY0MDA5NDkxS0&mt=1&rt=0

STA Travel South Africa

Issue #28:
STA Travel offers affordable breakaways and holidays for all travellers. Our experienced consultants are always on hand to offer professional travel advise to ensure you get the most memorable, value for money experience around!

Inspired by the forthcoming movie Eat Pray Love we've created some fantastic travel packages in each of the 3 locations featured in the film. Visit our website for these deals plus trips to Egypt and the Middle East for less, and for all your travel needs from cheap flights, accommodation, tours, travel insurance, discount cards.

See the full colour version of this newsletter with loads of great deals...
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=52&m=4573438&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTY0MDA5NDkxS0&mt=1&rt=0

***** STA Travel *****

The small print:
All flights include approximate airport taxes. Booking conditions, eligibility restrictions and bookings fees may apply. Fares valid for select departures in 2010. All fares based ex Johannesburg, fares and taxes may differ from South African regional airports. Local payments may apply to your tour products. All packages are based on 2 people sharing. Offer may be withdrawn without notice and are subject to availability. Specials may be based on land only packages and may not include airfare or transfers.

Why am I getting this?
If this is the first time you have received this newsletter - thank you for registering! If you have booked a ticket with us in the past few weeks, you will also be receiving it for the first time - we hope you like it - but if you don't, then please unsubscribe here and we promise not to bother you again.
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=6&m=4573438&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTY0MDA5NDkxS0&mt=1&rt=0

Enquiries:
Please do not reply to this newsletter.
Make an enquiry via the website or call 0861 781 781.
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=45&m=4573438&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTY0MDA5NDkxS0&mt=1&rt=0
or email bookingsonline at statravel.co.za

If you'd like to unsubscribe from this newsletter please go to:
http://links.links.statravel.co.uk/ctt?kn=6&m=4573438&r=NDYyODgzMjExOAS2&b=2&j=MTY0MDA5NDkxS0&mt=1&rt=0