[Chlug] THOMPSON GORDON

THOMPSON GORDON thoms.gordon at gmail.com
Fri May 8 10:43:38 EST 2009

 Please accept my apologies for contacting you from the UK via email should this contradict your personal or business ethics. I got your contact details from a friend who visited your country recently whose details I will disclose to you in due course.

I am considering taking an opportunity at my disposal to enable me own some investments in your country and need your kind assistance. There could be a lot more to this than can be written here but be sure it will be worth the while

I will appreciate being contacted ASAP should you be interested in this mutually beneficial venture. Upon contact, we shall both be clear as to my official disposition, possibility of a joint venture, willingness and competency level needed for the venture at hand before going forward.

Respectfully,

Thompson Gordon