[Chlug] MEDICAL DEVICES

Alaaddin UYAN alaaddinuyan at orsamtip.com
Tue Mar 17 22:24:01 EST 2009

Dear Author

         We hope that you are well and everything is fine...

We, ORSAMTIP, are looking for long term business relationships with esteemed
companies like yours.

We have many experienced engineers and technicians working with us to
improve our quality and to satisfy our customers.

Our company is called ORSAMTIP Orthopaedics & Medical Devices Comp. And if
you wish you can check our website www.orsamtip.com
<http://www.orsamtip.com/>

We manifacture sterile containers, orthopaedic implants, and all kinds of
surgical devices.

We also trade titanium implants and carbon external fixator.

We are certificated with CE Marking and ISO 13485:2003

Our corporate policy is to provide the best quality with lowest prices and
to deliver the product at shortest time.

We want to welcome your requests

Looking forward to hear from you.

Note that we have special offers for Sterile Containers

Best Regards

Alaaddin UYAN

Import&Export Director

ORSAMTIP