[Chlug] 's Nomination Into Presidential Who's Who

Presidential Who's Who markanthony.mcguiness at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 11:13:28 EST 2009

Presidential Who's Who:
Remember the Past - Challenge the Future!

Dear  ,

It is my pleasure to inform you that on June 17, 2009 your information was reviewed and accepted for inclusion in the 2009/2010 edition.

Presidential Who's Who Each year, recognizes and selects key executives, professionals and organizations in all disciplines and industries for outstanding business and professional achievements.

This recognition is shared by those who have reached a distinguished level of success in their chosen profession.

Please take a moment to complete the invitation by clicking on the link below. We ask that you complete it carefully, as it will be reviewed by our editorial department.

http://www.2009presidentialwhoswho.net/index.php

As a reminder, Presidential Who's who is pleased to inform you that there are no fees or dues to be included in the publication.

On behalf of the CEO and our esteemed staff, we wish you continued success.

Sincerely,
MarkAnthony McGuiness
Chief Operations Officer
Presidential Who's Who

This email was sent to chlug at lists.linux.org.au, by
Presidential Who's Who

134 Rockaway Avenue. FL2
Valley Stream, NY 11580 United States

If you do not wish to receive future e-mail
from Presidential Who's Who, please use the link below.