[Chlug] WAS Online article sent by successonine585 at gmail.com

successfulonline585 at gmail.com successfulonline585 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 01:49:32 EST 2009

Trusted home jobs, $200-$500 just 45 minutes work per day.

Hi chlug at lists.linux.org.au,

Would you like to earn an extra $200 every day?,

for just 45 minutes work? You could quit your job

and make double the money at home working for

yourself.

Register now: http://eezurl.com/?trustedhomejobs

Numerous Companies are currently looking for data

entry workers worldwide to enter data online. Rates

of pay are excellent from $200 a day or more.

We have over 8000 current members earning extra

money from their own home.

Register now: http://eezurl.com/?trustedhomejobs

This is not some get-rich-quick scheme, and we can

guarantee an income of $200 a day or your money back!

If you want to earn from home for entering data,

Register now: http://eezurl.com/?trustedhomejobs

Available worldwide...

Your friend,

Paul Henson

I'm building my integrity as your TRUSTED source.

You can always expect that I only offer the one

that will deliver good results to you.

If, at any time, you wish to be deleted from our

list, you may send "OPTOUT" to dataentrybucks2009 at gmail.com