[Chlug] 上海汽车服务实体供应商01

Bqagqf vbhmr at 217.175.136.110
Tue Feb 17 21:29:27 EST 2009

上海捷安汽车租赁有限公司是一家经工商部门批准并登记注册的正规合法机构。是以国内外企
事业单位,中外宾客,港澳台为主要服务对象的汽车租赁公司。公司实力雄厚,拥有各类车辆
百余辆,并且车况良好,干净整洁;服务态度热情周到且价格公道,定能满足您在各种场合下
的需求,无论商谈应酬,访问接待,处处使您事业顺利,体面过人。10
本公司充分利用现代化的网络信息平台,以安全快捷的优质服务为经营理念,提供全方位的人
性化服务。“诚信”是我们的立足之本,“创新”是我们的生存之源,“便捷”是我们努力的
方向,“用户的满意”是我们最大的收益,“用户的信赖”是我们最大的成果,“零投诉率”
是我们最大的追求。公司配有资深驾驶员,经验丰富,道路熟悉。随时为您提供一个整洁,舒
适,温馨的乘车环境。
服务项目:
一,向各企事业单位,外企,私企提供长期或短期的租车业务,为其量身定做各种用车方案并
提供高素质的专业司机,方便您的工作。
二,为各类会议,展览,旅游,考察,接机,参观等商务活动提供在线租车服务,以我们丰富
的经验为您安排合理的路线及方案,使您事半功倍,并成为您的得力助手。
三,为中外籍个人提供长期或短期的租车业务。我们热情,周到,专业的高素质服务定能让您
倍感安全和舒适,使您“坐车如回家,租车胜买车”。
选择本公司的主要客户:DHL  GE  日本上海领事馆  英格索兰  西安杨森  美国强生 新上海
国际旅行社  虹桥宾馆等一系列著名大型企业。V
主要车型报价:
别克7座商务车:         临时租用650/天,年租11500/月。
别克君威轿车:          临时租用580/天,年租10500/月。
大众帕萨特轿车:        临时租用550/天,年租8500/月。
瑞风7座商务车:         临时租用550/天,年租8000/月。
全顺11,17座商务车:    临时租用650/天,年租9500,10000/月。
奔驰MB100 11座面包车:  临时租用700/天,年租11000/月。
桑车世纪新秀轿车:                      年租4500/月。
其他车型多款,敬请来电垂询。
以上临时租用价格均已包含:汽油费,司机工资。每天限里程100公里及8小时。超里程4/公里,
超小时40/小时。停车及路桥费客户自理。年租价格不包含汽油费。
当月租金达5000以上,本公司优.惠 价9.5折。8
出省长途业务,本公司优惠价9.5折。
无需发 票,本公司优 惠 价9.5折。

租车垂询热线:021-65442808
网址:www.jieancar.com
Email:camel110900 at hotmail.com
公司地址:上海市虹口区花园路118弄24号
本公司全体员工将热忱期待阁下的到来,定让您高兴而来,满意而归。yahoo.com.tw
                                                        上海市捷安汽车租赁有限公司

english version is as follows

Shanghai Jiean Car Rental Co., Ltd. is a registered legitimate company approved by
administrative department for industry and commerce. It is an automobile leasing
company providing services for enterprises and institutions in China and abroad,
domestic and foreign visitors and people from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan. The company
 has a substantial foundation and processes over 100 various kinds of cars. Our cars
 are in favorable conditions and are always clean and tidy. Our warm service and
reasonable price are sure to meet all your needs in different circumstances. In any
cases, such as business negotiation, social intercourse, visit and reception, our service
can add up to your success and graceful presentation.
Our company makes full use of the modern internet platform and adheres to the operation
 principle of “safety, rapidity and convenience” to provide comprehensive humane service.
 Integrity is the foothold of our company in market system, Innovation is our essentiality
 of existence in competition, Convenience is the target of our effort, Customers’ Satisfaction
 is our biggest win, Customers’ Confidence is our greatest achievement and No-complains is our
foremost pursuit. Our company has many qualified drivers who have abundant experience and are
familiar with transportation. They are ready to provide you with a clean and comfortable driving
environment.
Services:
1. Provide long-term or short-term car rental services for foreign enterprises, private
enterprises and institutions. We can provide services customized to customers requirements
and our quality professional drivers can also help to facilitate your work.
2. Provide online car rental services for various conferences, exhibitions, travels,
inspections, business pick-ups, visits and other business activities. We believe that
our rich experience and proper arrangement of routs and transportation plans will be your
able assistant and help you yield twice the result with half the effort.
3. Provide long-term or short-term car rental services for people in China and abroad. Our
hospitable, considerate and professional high-level services are sure to make you feel safer
and more comfortable than expected.

Our key customers includes: DHL, GE, Shanghai Consulate of Japan, Ingersoll-Rand, Xian-Janssen,
 Johnson & Johnson, New Shanghai CITS, Rainbow Hotel and other large enterprises.

Rental Prices Of Major Cars:
Buick 7 seater MPV          ¥650/day for daily and weekly rentals and ¥11500/month for yearly rentals
Buick Regal               ¥580/day for daily and weekly rentals and ¥10500/month for yearly rentals
VOLKSWAGEN PASSAT     ¥550/day for daily and weekly rentals and ¥8500/month for yearly rentals
Refine 7 seater MPV         ¥550/day for daily and weekly rentals and ¥8000/month for yearly rentals
Transit  11, 17 seater MPV ¥650/day for daily and weekly rentals and ¥9500 to ¥1000/month for yearly rentals
Benz MB100 11 seater Microbus ¥700/day for daily and weekly rentals and ¥11000/month for yearly rentals
Santana                     ¥4500/month for yearly rentals
More cars are available and we warmly welcome customers to contact us for consultation.
The daily and weekly rental prices above include gasoline fee and salary of driver. The overall mileage per day
shall not surpass 100 kilometers or 8 hours. 4 yuan shall be paid for exceeded 1 kilometer or 40 yuan for exceeded 1 hour.
Parking fee and road toll shall be paid by customers. Yearly rental price does not include gasoline fee.
When the monthly rent reach over 5000, a discount of 5% on the charges is given as a preferential treatment.
For transprovincial long-distance rents, we offer a discount of 5%.
For customers need no invoice, we offer a discount of 5%.

Due to the limited English capability of service personnel, customers are advised to send e-mail for consultation or
let Chinese-speaking people make a phone call.
Car rental hotline: 021-65442808
Website: www.jieancar.com
Email:camel110900 at hotmail.com
Company address: No.24, 118th Alley, Huayuan Rd., Hongkou District, Shanghai
All the personnel in the company are looking forward to your visit. We believe that you will be satisfied with our warm services!

Shanghai Jiean Car Rental Co., Ltd.

camel110900 at hotmail.com