[Chlug] Remain Blessed

Whitney Williams whitneywilliams002 at yahoo.com.br
Thu Feb 5 09:33:52 EST 2009

Meu novo endereço de e-mailAgora você pode me contactar através do e-mail:  whitneywilliams002 at yahoo.com.br

- My name is Mrs. Whitney Williams, I am a dying woman who has decided to donate half of my Inheritance Fund to charity through you and also help me invest the remain Fund in any lucrative business in your country. You may be wondering why I chose you.But someone has to be chosen. I am 49 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for. My late beloved husband was a Captain (Mark Williams) with the US Marine Force on Monitoring and Peacekeeping Mission in Baghdad-Iraq.I have been touched by the lord to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to charity and investment through you for the good work of humanity. I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and I believe he has, because He is merciful. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive the operation. I have decided to WILL/Donate the sum of $20.6 Million (Twenty Million, six Hundred thousand Dollars) to charity and investment through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows. Presently, I have informed my lawyer about my decision in donating this fund to charity and investment through you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. My mind tells me to do this, because I don't have any child to Inherit all this Wealth and I hope you act sincerely. I am now too weak and fragile to do things myself because of my cancer. Further details and documents shall be given to you through my lawyer as soon as you acknowledge the receipt of this mail and your willingness to proceed with me on these respects. Remain Blessed in The Lord Mrs. Whitney Williams.