[Chlug] A friendly holiday reminder - December 2009

360 Education postmaster at 360edusolutions.com
Sat Dec 12 10:22:27 EST 2009

This week may be your last opportunity in 2009 to think about your priorities.
Did you make a New Year's resolution to continue advancing your own education in 2009?
You still have time to claim success on your educational goals this year!

You will be surprised at how many options we have for paraprofessionals, teachers, and many other working professionals involved in public service.
We are an advocate group working specifically on behalf of K-12 educators, so there is no charge to put us to work for you.

If you inquire now, you may be ready to start online classes in January, February or March of 2010.

http://www.360edusolutions.com/education_degrees.php?cid=10278

With gratitude for your professionalism and service, we wish you all the best as you prepare for the holiday season!

          -The Staff at 360 Education Solutions

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."  --William Arthur Ward

We respect your privacy.  If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or information about these or other educational opportunities,

remove your address at:  http://www.teaching-degrees-online.com/optout.php