[Chlug] WTH DUE RESPECT SIR/MADAM

Paul Leonard leonard.paul at rocketmail.com
Tue Oct 14 06:49:18 EST 2008

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: leonard.paul at rocketmail.com

- Our client died intestate and nominated no next of kin to inherit thetitle of investments made with our bank {Lloyds TSB} LONDON UK.Kindly contact us upon the receipt of this mail in order to enable us totransfer the 12.6m to your country for real estate or any other lucrativeinvestment of your choice.The details of this transaction shall beunfolded to you as soon as we receive a positive response from you.Sincerely,Mr. Paul Leonard.Lloyds TSB Private Banking Tel+44 704573 6463 Confidential email:paulleonar77uk at live.com