[Chlug] Free!!! Selling Your Products with Video Advertising & Shopping

AdandSell.com hendriza at iprimus.com.au
Sun Mar 23 16:52:35 UTC 2008

FREE !! VIDEO ADVERTISING & SHOPPING

AdandSell.com is first of its kind introducing Video shopping online and that is also for Free. We have moved forward from traditional Photo online shopping to the new video shopping to make it more interactive.

Simply by uploading Videos (FLV) of products you want to sell can give a much better idea to Buyers of what they are actually buying. It helps Buyers in their decision making & improves Sales.

100% Free of Charge !!!!
Free Membership & No Fees or Commission.
Buyer pays directly to Seller. No hidden charges.

We have huge potential to grow into most popular Shopping website in the world, we encourage you to come and join us and enjoy all the benefits.

Best Regards

AdandSell Team
AdandSell.com