[Chlug] Re-energised

jacobus munro james at showroomdvd.com
Wed Jan 9 14:48:21 UTC 2008

Win fourteen nights accommodation FOR FREE in The Kruger Park at Berg-en-Dal rest camp.

You and one partner will receive one return flight to the Nelspruit International Airport, from anywhere within South Africa -
FREE.
You will receive a Toyota Fortuner to drive for your entire stay - FREE.
You will also receive two FREE night drives.
You will be accompanied by a professional camera crew for one day to capture your experience.  This will be placed on U tube
for all of South Africa to see.
Berg-en-Dal rest camp is renown for rhino and lion spotting.
You can choose the dates you want to stay in the Park according to your schedule and availability.
Competition Rules:
1.)  Your entry into the competition becomes valid with the purchase of a Kruger hamper.
Field guide of the Kruger -DVD
Big 5 of The Kruger -DVD
Mammals of The Kruger -DVD
Tusker's of The Kruger - DVD
Kruger for Kids - DVD/CD Combo.
The ultimate birder's guide - DVD
Sound safari - CD
Bird safari - CD
The price of this set is R560 including postage within South Africa.
 You can also order these DVD titles  individually. They are R89.00 one. You will however only qualify for the competition if you
purchase the hamper. You save  R160.00 if you purchase the hamper.
You can order via email or contact us on:
(082) 883 1222,  (082) 941 7576,  (082) 417 1880 during office hours
To help us expedite your order
please send return email with the word order in the subject line
Our banking details :
JJ Munro T/a ShowroomDVD
First National Bank
Barberton
Account number:62162958006
Branch code:270152

2.)  You then forward this email to five of your friends and you cc us at james at showroomdvd.com
We will print this email and put it into the old fashioned box, to draw the lucky winner!

3.)  If you are the lucky winner you will have to answer the following question:
Name the Big 5?
Good Luck!
Closing  date of competition - 30/01/2008

from time  to time  we purchase mail lists from other mail order companies
This year january is such a time.No matter  how well we verify the source  we always find people that did not subscribe.
If you have received this e mail twice or unsolicited we apoligise profusely.Should you wish to unsubscribe please reply to this
mail with  the word remove in the  subject line
If you asked to be removed and were  not we once again apoligise.We will remove you with  immediate  effect,please send us
another email. Sorreeeee!
We at Showroom  DVD thank all our existing mail subscribers for their custom in 2007
We wish a fantastic 2008 in all spheres of your life
Warm Regards
Jacobus Munro