[Chlug] [Invitation] COMPLIMENT OF SEASON? - lun. 7 avr. 12:30 – 13:30 ()

usman bello usmanbello123 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 00:11:09 UTC 2008

chlug at lists.linux.org.au, vous êtes invité(e) à participer à

Titre : COMPLIMENT OF SEASON?
Heure : lun. 7 avr. 12:30 – 13:30 (Fuseau horaire : Hawaï)
Lieu : COMPLIMENT OF SEASON?
Agenda :
Description : COMPLIMENT OF SEASON?

           GOOD DAY

         I am USMAN BELLO, the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank of Africa. In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$16.5M (Sixteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family in August 17, 1999 earth quake in Izmir, Turkey.  Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin or releation to come over and claim his balance money in our bank because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws but unfortunately we learning that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him in the earth quake leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for the bank to release the money to you if you will follow instructions, to be the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after TEN years,the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.   The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and an indigene cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.   I agree that 45% of this money will be for you as respect to the provision of a foreign account, 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 50% be for me.      Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated.

Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relation or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be transfer to you.      Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the Application Form which you shall re-fill with your receiving Bank Informations. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.   You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this mail.

Trusting to hear from you immediately.
Yours truly,
Dr. USMAN BELLO.
N/B: CONFIDENTIALITY IS HIGHLY NEEDED IN THIS BUSINESS SINCE MY HOPE IS IN THIS MONEY. REPLY ME IN THIS E-MAIL : usman_bello1975 at yahoo.com

Vous pouvez afficher cet événement sur : http://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=YzNya3RmYXRhcW4ydXYxdG5sb3I0am1paTAgY2hsdWdAbGlzdHMubGludXgub3JnLmF1&tok=MjMjdXNtYW5iZWxsbzEyM0BnbWFpbC5jb200ZDIwNzc3YjlkNGVkNWYyNTk4OGEwZTg4MjVlOTRlZWZiYWVhMGMw&ctz=Pacific%2FHonolulu&hl=fr

Vous recevez ce message à l'adresse chlug at lists.linux.org.au, car vous participez à cet événement.

Pour ne plus recevoir de notifications pour cet événement à l'avenir, refusez cet événement. Vous avez également la possibilité de créer un compte Google sur la page http://www.google.com/calendar/ et de définir vous-même les paramètres de notification pour l'intégralité de votre agenda.