[Chlug] electronic component manufacturer

Elecsound-Della 86salesled at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:41:19 UTC 2007

  Dear Sirs or Madam

  We are very glad to take this chance to introduce our company to you, pls take time to read below:

  Elecsound Electronics Company Limited is your direct source of Hi Quality components  from China.  We are your best sources for electronic components direct from China. Our staff has over 10 years of experience with the best  manufactureres of  Ceramic  Trimming Potentiometer, Capacitors,   LEDs, ZINC OXIDE VARISTOR,  Resistors,  Transformers,  Switches, Fuse, and PCB.

  our products details  offer including:

  Ceramic Trimming Potentiometer
  3059| 3006| 3262| 3266| 3269| 3296| 3299| 3323| 3386|
  Capacitors

  Tantalum Capacitors
  Ceramic capacitors
  Polyester Film Capacitors
  Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor.

  LED series
  5mm With Round Type LED
  5mm Bullet LED
  5mm Infrared LED
  5mm Oval LED
  5mm Cyhindrical Type LED
  3mm and 5mm BiColor LED
  3mm Round LED
  3mm Cylindrical LED
  3mm Oval LED
  SMD type LED

  ZINC OXIDE VARISTOR:
  φ5 Varistor
  φ7 Varistor
  φ10 Varistor
  φ14 Varistor
  φ20 Varistor
  We make it easy to get the products you need . When you need  them all at competitive prices and high quality.  All it takes is an email  and we will go  to work for you! hope to hear from you.

  Best regards

  Miss Sofia

  Elecsound electronics company limited

  Tel:8675583045964