[Chlug] NOTIFICATION OF PAYMENT

Dr king Rogers drmarvynking90 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:48:38 UTC 2007

Office Of The Governor

Att:Sir/

contact this: Email: drmarvynking5_5 at yahoo.com Address

This office Gulf International Bank The Bank Of England received an application to pay you a part payment of US$5 Million .Due to the amount of money involved, your funds will be sent to you through our diplomatic
courier service in cash inform of a consignment.

account acting on the provisions of the British monetary and fiscal policy as stipulated, section 13 of the foreign exchange allocation committee of the bank of England the governor of the bank wish to inform you that
final arrangement has been made and concluded to pay You the sum of US$5 Million dollars In the orders of the ministry of finance (MOF) through our diplomatic courier service which will be sent to you as a consignment containing
your funds in cash.

in line with the British policy on foreign contractor payment. You must fill the below payment information data and send it to us. The transfer will be processed in our bank and cash will be delivered to you in person
kindly send us in a secured address where you want the consignment to be delivered.

KINDLY SEND US THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
COMPANY NAME
POSITION HELD
ADDRESS
YOUR I D
DIRCET TELEPHONE/FAX

CI/BANK 24385-GDR
***************Hard copy International Bank of Original
SW2001928MMRAQ/X200594/01 Application for International Wire Transfer
(SWIFT) of US Dollars (USD).
Note:
You Are Hereby Advice To Stop Further Communication With The So Called
Government Officials You Have Been Dealing With In The Past.
Signed Dr king Rogers

Sort Code: 10 : 00 : 00
Swift Code: BKENGB33 BAN:
GB57BKEN10000025021001