[Chlug] New Choices and Scholarship for Higher Education

Rosa Gutierrez rosa.gutierrez at 360-edu.net
Fri Nov 10 12:33:05 UTC 2006

Dear Educators,

360 Education Solutions is pleased to introduce our newest partner, Walden University.  This partnership opens up new opportunities for educators in the the state of Tennessee.  Please join us on December 12th, 2006 to learn about these new graduate programs.  All of our programs are regionally accredited, No Child Left Behind compliant, and are eligible for the Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program (available to those that qualify).

Workshop discussion will include: cost, financial aid, length of program, expectations, curriculum details, and application process.  To RSVP, please visit our website at: http://www.360-edu.com/request.html

Educator Workshop Details:

December 12th, 2006
Hilton Knoxville
501 W. Church Ave.
Knoxville, TN  37902

4:30-6:00pm *Refreshments will be served*

Programs to be discussed:

Master Degrees
-Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment (Grades K-12)
-Educational Leadership
-Elementary Reading and Literacy (Grades K-6)
-Elementary Reading and Mathematics (Grades K-6)
-Integrating Technology in the Classroom (Grades 3-12)
-Literacy and Learning in the Content Areas (Grades 6-12)
-Mathematics (Grades K-5)
-Mathematics (Grades 6-8)
-Middle Level Education (Grades 5-8)
-Science (Grades K-8)

Ed.D. (Doctorate) Programs
-Administrator Leadership for Teaching and Learning
-Teacher Leadership

Ph.D in Education
-Adult Education Leadership
-Community College Leadership
-Early Childhood Education
-Educational Technology
-Higher Education
-K-12 Educational Leadership
-Special Education

For other online programs or ground-based options in your area, please visit: http://www.360-edu.com/degrees.html

360 Education Scholarship Fund Details:

360 Education Solutions has a scholarship fund to reward educators who choose to go the extra mile to broaden their career path while increasing student achievement.  Visit our website to learn how to apply: http://www.360-edu.com/scholarship.html

Rosa Gutierrez
360 Education Solutions
2833 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004