[Chlug] lisiting to my cry PLZ

vivian kaba vivian_kaba2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 4 17:34:03 UTC 2006

miss vivian kaba
cotonuo benin
tel 0022993470752
my name is miss Vivian Kaba Age 23 yrs
Its mine wounderful pleasure to write you again.
How was your day?.Mine was hot  only that i leaave in
the refugee camp here in COTONUE BENIN.
In the camp we are only allowed to go out only on
mondays and fridays of the week.Its just like one
staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will
come out there.
I am from sierra leon  in west afica and my late
father
Dr tomsin kaba was the personal adviser to the late
former head of state  who was killed
last year september a long side with my father.
We don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all
our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the
only person we have now is the Rev oscar James who is
the pastor of the christ the king church here in the
camp he has been very nice to us since we came here
but we are not leaving with him rather i am leaving in
the womens hostel because the camp have two hostels
one for men the other for women.
As a refugee here i don't have any right or
privilledge to any thing because of the law of this
country.I want to go back to my studies because i only
attended my first year before the traggic incident
that lead to my being in this situation now took
place.
Please listen to this,i have some deposit certificate
of my late father's properties here with me because
when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in
security and finance company here which he used my
name as the next of kin, the amount in question is
$7.5000(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand
Dollars).So i will like you to help me transfer this
money to your account and from it you can send some
money for us to get travelling documents and air
ticket to come over to meet with you.
I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only
person that knows about it is the Rev because he is
like a father to us.So in the light of above i will
like you to please send to me your currect
phone and fax number so that i will mail to you the
contact of scurity and finance company for you to
confirm from the company .mondern asset security and
faninace company
dakar senegal
telling them you are interested in my consignment
whivh is under their custody and they should tell you
the necessary requirement needed for the consignment
to be shipped to you in your country of destinantion.
My brother is in the men's hostel he is my younger
brother by name alex  21yrs very friendly and social
to people, i sees him on mondays and fridays because
it is our visiting days.
I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a
man of vision and hardworking
With love.
God bless you.
VIVIAN KABA.