[Chlug] Improving your Training

Response Systems Australia info at responsesystems.com.au
Tue Jun 20 13:06:11 UTC 2006

Many of our training customers have been updating their facilitator-led
training tools in the lead-up to June 30.

By incorporating audience response keypads into their instructional
design, training consultants are acheiving consistently better customer
satisfaction. This is resulting from the interactive learning that is
encouraged by the use of audience response systems. Your facilitators
can also benefit from real-time participant surveying and knowledge
retention evaluations.

Our most popular system, the worldwide leader, can now be purchased for
under $3000, and works entirely within Microsoft PowerPoint.  Contact us
for a demo CD or refer to our website for more details on how audience
response systems are revolutionizing the world of corporate training.

Regards

Greg, Steve, Walter and John at
reponsesystems.com.au
http://www.sbm21.com/c.cfm?l=32989&c=1777928&m=16604&b=35156
http://www.sbm21.com/c.cfm?l=32989&c=1777928&m=16604&b=35156

Click here to unsubscribe
http://www.sbm21.com/_r/us.cfm?c=318&e=chlug@lists.linux.org.au
http://www.sbm21.com/_r/f.cfm?m=15465&b=0&c=1777928
| Subscribe
http://www.sbm21.com/c.cfm?l=32988&c=1777928&m=16604&b=35156

This email has been sent to chlug at lists.linux.org.au by Response
Systems Australia.
We respect your privacy and will never provide your contact details to
a third party without your consent.

15 Deane Street Blackburn North 3130 Victoria, Australia

Ph: +61 3 8640 0556 | Fax : +61 3 8640 0556 | Mob: 0406 686 896
info at responsesystems.com.au
mailto:info at responsesystems.com.au