[Chlug] Out of Office AutoReply: [EI WARNING: VIRUS REMOVED] Re: thanks!

Farrell Amanda Amanda.Farrell at enterprise-ireland.com
Tue Apr 4 20:52:02 UTC 2006

I am out of the office and will return on Wednesday 5 April.  I will respond to your email on my return.

Many thanks
This email may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged.  The information is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return email and delete the material from your computer.

Enterprise Ireland
Tel:  +353 (0) 1 8082000
Web: www.enterprise-ireland.com