[Chlug] Guilin Chung Fai Biotech Co., Ltd from China

jenna liao liaojenna at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Oct 13 14:54:02 UTC 2005

Dear Sirs,

Nice to know you from  internet.
This is Jenna from Guilin Chung Fai Biotech Co., Ltd

It is founded in 1993 and have 12 years of experience in developing and manufacturing a broad range of In Vitro diagnostic tests products. We exported to many countries, such as North America, East Europe, South Africa, etc. We provide OEM packing. In addition to our present items, custom modification of our products or contract manufacturing to your specifications are areas which we are specialize in.

We have ISO 9001 certificate issued by TUV.

Certificate of ISO 13485,CE issued by TUV.

Kindly please read our website:www.chungfai.cn

I guarantee : (1)the quality of our products;
                   (2)supply the most competitive prices;
                   (3)offer my best services. etc.

I do hope we can become a supplier of your well esteemed company.
.
Looking forward to your early reply!

sincerely,
Jenna
Jenna  Ms. Liao Hairong
www.chungfai.cn
Guilin Chung Fai Biotech Co.,Ltd.
Add: No.18,East Li River Road, Guilin, China
Zip: 541004
Tel:86-773-5833209 5821237 5810745     FAX:86-773-5810277
Email:liaojenna at yahoo.com.cn    jennaliao at hotmail.com     chungfai at chungfai.cn