[Chlug] In the Heart of Your Business!

support at nt4solution.com support at nt4solution.com
Mon Jun 13 16:16:03 UTC 2005

Dear Sir / Madam, We would like to introduce our company NT Solution, a
Delhi based company.Our company is developing website and application
software. Do you know a website is the most cost effective media with
measurable results? Are you looking for a website or an e-business, a
multimedia presentation , Software solution or a web marketing solution
? Maybe we can give you just the right solution at the best price. we
have been providing web based solutions to companies right from concept
to completion. We have made many websites , web based applications,
software solution and provided solutions for corporate presence via web
and multimedia. You can get in touch with us on info at ntsolution.us ,
maybe we have just the right solution for you. Corporate - Animation -
Multimedia & Web Site Development Services - Our Group Company with
amultimedia arm along with its talented designers ,programmers &
marketing strategist provides Total Solutions ( end to end )in the areas
of developing Corporate Presentations , Sales Presentations , Product
Presentations , Tradeshow Presentations & Intelligent Qualitative
Website Development Services along with its content
Management........www. is not only the tool but its a profit centre Our
USP is Quick delivery , Better Quality, relaibility and Competitive
Prices Call Raza at : 011- 20088224 or Mobile: 9810678673 or Email/Fax
your requirement Thanking You, Sincerely Mr.Raza ( Customer Reach &
Support ) Net Technology Solutions 610, Kirti Shikhar, 11 District
Centre, Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058 Tel: 91-11-20088224 Fax:
91-11-27931631 Email: info at ntsolution.us