[Chlug] Greetings, white man! :)

Tediousness L. Uncharitable nabe at boardermail.com
Fri May 7 15:39:02 UTC 2004

Good morning, campers :)
Super new vacancies: Stay-at-home manager
Honest-minded workers wanted!
You have a part-time job and a lot of free time?
Are you in college? Are your studies getting in the way of your work hours?
If this isn't luck, I don't know what is!
We need outgoing and honest people just like you on our team!
This job will take only a few hours a day.
The company wants people who live in Australia.
Spots are limited so act now and grab this excellent opportunity.
SUPER JOB, EXCELLENT OFFER! YOU CAN'T MISS THIS!
http://81.220.43.44:3333/
If you need more details check our site
Any more questions?