[Chlug] (no subject)

Sandhya Le Grand slegrand at iecltd.com.au
Thu Apr 22 07:02:01 UTC 2004

The contents of this electronic message and any attachments are intended only for the addressees and may contain privileged or confidential information. They may only be used for the purposes for which they were supplied. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is strictly prohibited except with formal approval. If you receive this message in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender by return e-mail or telephone toll free 1300 78 08 08. While this mail and any attachments have been scanned for common computer viruses and found to be virus free, we recommend you also perform your own virus checking processes before opening any attachments. The IEC privacy policy is available on our website www.iecltd.com.au.