[Chlug] ADV: Pre Launch... Australia! Multi Millions Dollars Business Opportunity

Customer Relation cr at usadirectworldwide.com
Sat Sep 29 23:21:10 UTC 2001

MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS OPENS IN AUSTRALIA!

Good day!

Our company, already successful in the United States, Canada, Hong Kong,
Japan, and Taiwan, now offers you the "Once in a Lifetime Opportunity" to
benefit from our pre launch opening in Australia.

If you would like to earn an additional $100,000 a year and more, part
time, USA DIRECT WORLDWIDE invites you to review this complete turnkey,
automated International Marketing Plan.

Please click: http://www.usadirectworldwide.com/prelaunch.asp?cg=10002

Warmest Regards,

Dennis Porter
Director of International Development

Should you not wish to be contacted at this email address again, please click
this link: http://www.usadirectworldwide.com/unsub.asp