[Chlug] WEB-BASED MESSAGING SOLUTION FOR LINUX USERS

Minette Cruz minette at ima.com
Fri Aug 3 19:36:11 UTC 2001

I recently visited a site that linked me to your email address  while
searching for companies in your industry which would have probable need for
a web-based messaging solution.

I am from a software company called International Messaging Associates. The
reason I contacted you is to invite you to test our newly released messaging
solution called the Internet Exchange Messaging Server (IEMS) 5.

IEMS 5 runs on Windows and Linux Red Hat, Mandrake, Suse, Turbolinux,
VALinux, and Caldera. IEMS 5 is also capable of functioning as a stand-alone
mail server with an optimized message store and secure directory server. It
provides end-users with the flexibility to receive and transmit messages via
multiple clients (cc:Mail, Notes, IMAP, POP3, Webmail). It could also run on
different machines for optimum scalability.

Our website is www.ima.com. An overview of IEMS 5 is available at
http://www.ima.com/pdf/iemsoverview.pdf. or you can call me at our US toll
free number
+1-800-549-2762 for further clarifications. You can download IEMS 5 at
http://www.ima.com/download/v5eval.html. After installation you eventually
get a FREE 30-day evaluation of the product. Should you need technical
information and assistance, our support center is available 24 hours a day,
7 days a week to provide with prompt service even on weekends and holidays.

Please excuse this note if you consider it an unwelcome intrusion. If you do
not wish for me to email you with an offer such as this again, please
respond to this email with the words "do not contact" on the subject line.

However, if you are interested, I would really like you to download IEMS 5.
Try it, stress-test it, and tell me what you think.

Kindest regards,

Minette  Cruz
International Messaging Associates
US Toll Free: 1 (800) 549-2762

Subscribe to the Internet Exchange Newsletter
http://www.ima.com/newsletter/subscribe.html

D I S C L A I M E R
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual user, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of IMA