[Cbsupport] (no subject)

james hubbard flynnhubbard at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jan 24 12:17:23 EST 2009

Attn Barry.
Hi Barry,          I am still on about my Compaq Armada Computer.I have had a bit of luck but then failure.Two steps forward and then one back.It logs on well enough to the Internet but then the browser will not come up.Like it did with you.Over the last two week i have been able to get the browser up and surf the Internet with it. About 6 time all told.It goes like a ripper. But it's not reliable,Most nights it doesn't work.Some of the times while trying to bring up the browser(fire fox) the indicator at the bottom right hand corner(the little blue squares) will go right across but only for a second and then disappear.It has been suggested (windows people)that it could be a firewall problem.Do you have any suggestions?If so could you please e/mail them to me,I would be most grateful.
                                  Thanks,                                         Francis Hubbard. Heathcote.

      Stay connected to the people that matter most with a smarter inbox. Take a look http://au.docs.yahoo.com/mail/smarterinbox