[Cbsupport] Help

Shahram Saadi shahram.saadi at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:35:50 EST 2008

Hi Kylie, As a new member of 'Computer bank volunteer' I learnt many thing about using Linux and I am trying to switch to Linux Operating system.But the only important thing that make it difficult for me is internet connection. I use 'Speedstreem 4200' ADSL modem Which has been provided by Optus. When I called Optus customer service they said we don't support Linux operating System they just said I have to use ethernet (Yellow Cable) instead of USB (blue Cable).I changed the cable but it was unsuccessful.Do you recommend any Internet Service Provider which supports Linux or there is any solution with my current ISP.  Thanks,Sam