[Cbsupport] (no subject)

Adam Jenkins msi006 at msn.com
Thu Jun 14 08:42:53 UTC 2007

Hi Nadia,
As Rohan said, stick with Linux apps where possible.
Ekiga or Skype can probably do what Voice Cafe can, and are more likely to
follow standards, i.e. work for talking to potentially anyonee, and not just
the handful who've installed the same program as you!
Check out http://ekiga.org/ and http://www.skype.com/ for more information
on those.

>From: "Nadia Woods" <>
>To: cbsupport at lists.linux.org.au
>Subject: [Cbsupport] (no subject)
>Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:53:27 +1000
>
>hi kylie,
>its nadia here, thanks for your help the other day in regards to the
>downloading i was trying to do. i am able to down load the voice cafe but
>can not seem to open in cause it is for windows. i have emailed the site to
>see if they can suggest a way to use the site on linux. are there programs
>that i can install to enable me to open windows downloads? or is that
>wrong?
>or is it just wishful thinking? thanks again.

Advertisement: Are you paid what you're worth? Find out: SEEK Salary Centre
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fcareer%2Dresources%2Fsalary%2Dcentre%2F%3Ftracking%3Dsk%3Ahet%3Asc%3Anine%3A0%3Ahot%3Atext&_t=764565661&_r=june07_endtext_salary&_m=EXT