[Cbsupport] (no subject)

Rohan Malhotra rohanmalhotra86 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:38:38 UTC 2007

ordinarily you'd  opt for software specifically written for linux, however
it is possible to emulate some windows programs with programs like Wine and
crossoveroffice (a commercial wine variant). particulary for linux noobs, i
wouldn't recommend it, as its more trouble then its worth. one of linux's
charms is its diversity in its available software. you're more often than
not able to find an unofficially-sanctioned linux clone than the same
program written for linux. i'm presuming 'voice cafe' is some VOIP app or
maybe some sort of instant messenger, what you'd want to do is google 'linux
VOIP' and see what comes up.

gl

rohan