[Cbsupport] windows executables

Rohan Malhotra rohanmalhotra86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 19:34:20 UTC 2007

if u want to go the open-source route, 'Wine' is a notable mention for a
windows emulator as it apparently doesn't actually need windows system files
to run, there is a more streamlined version of this called 'cross-over
office' which is more user-friendly and (as its name suggests) written to
run specific applications. if u want accurate imitation from what i know you
can  use applications which will do straight-up emulation, for more info
check this page out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_machine#Extended_descriptions_of_selected_virtualization_software

good luck

rohan